Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Below is a list of my top 25 favorite products and manufacturers at this years Winter CHA 2012 show in Anaheim, CA. Today I will showcase no: 11-13 on my list!
CHA Day 2! Basic Grey! 6
1.Ruby Rock-It www.rubyrock-it.com
2.Graphic 45 www.g45papers.com
3.Hemptique www.hemptique.net
4.Vintaj www.vintaj.com
5.Beacon Adhesives www.beaconadhesives.com
6.Scrap Perfect www.scraperfect.com
7.Plaid www.plaidonline.com
8.Ranger www.rangerink.com
9.Ellison/Sizzix www.ellison.com
10.Colorbox/Clearsnap/Donna Salazar www.clearsnapinc.com
11.Basic Grey www.basicgrey.com
12.Kaiser Craft www.kaisercraft.net
13.EK Success:Martha Stewart and French General www.eksuccessbrands.com
14.Glitter Dust www.thermoweb.comhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
15.October Afternoon www.octoberafternoon.com
16.Offray Ribbon-Sports Line
17.Best Creations www.bestcreation.us
18.Zutter www.zutterproducts.com
19.Walter Kunze Dresden's www.walterkunze.com
20.Globe Craft Memories www.globecraftmemories.com

Right Now I am showing no. 11, 12, 13:Basic Grey, Kaiser Craft, EK Success!
CHA Day 2! Basic Grey! 10
No. 11 is Basic Grey, they always put out great line of scrapbooking papers and accessories, I've been a fan from the beginning! This year my fave of their new lines is the Konnichiwa line, its so Kawaii meets whimsical and storybook all wrapped in one. I noticed throughout the show the most popular themes were: Dolls (Paper Doll, Matryoshka, Konnichiwa, Kitsch, etc.), Kawaii Style meaning everything cute, with Asian influence and all sweet, Bake Shoppe/Sweet Shoppe, Nature: Trees, Owls, Birds and Steampunk: Steampunk Travel, Wheels, Clocks, Dress Forms, Bird Cages, Victorian, Apothecary, Lanterns, Hot Air Balloons, etc.
CHA Day 2! Basic Grey! 8CHA Day 2! Basic Grey! 9CHA Day 2! Basic Grey! 5CHA Day 2! Basic Grey! 3CHA Day 2! Basic Grey! 2CHA Day 2! Basic Grey!I just love all these papers, I have to have them, imagine the possibilities..........
Now I must move onto no. 12 with Kaiser Craft, another scrapbook company who unveiled a few great lines: CHA Day 3: Kaiser Craft!I just love the cute Kawaii style trees and chubby faced owls, they are just too cute!CHA Day 3: Kaiser Craft! 2CHA Day 3: Kaiser Craft! 3CHA Day 3: Kaiser Craft! 4I especially love the cutesy deers and red top Gnome like mushrooms:CHA Day 3: Kaiser Craft! 5Their whole line is fabulous and like Basic Grey, I need to have this new line from Kaiser Craft too, I am imagining all the artful goodness I could create with this line....
CHA Day 2! French General! 4
Now My final pick of this post is no. 13: EK Success: French General and Martha Stewart Lines!
I have been a fan of French General for years, I have had the pleasure of meeting the French General herself: Kari, have journeyed to her store and attended a French General event or two. So when I saw her line w/EK Success, I knew instantly I'd have to have everything in it!
CHA Day 2! French General! 3CHA Day 2! French General! 2Look at all these fab products:CHA Day 2! French General!Can you pick a fave yet? LOL, so much eye candy, I was here forever, then I ran into my friend from grade school Alex, who introduced me to another fabulous line that Martha Stewart created!CHA Day 1! Alex and MeMartha's new line of clay and clay molds, well we all know how much I love molds, I've been creating my own for over 8 years, time flies, lol. So we all know I'm going to love this set of products, lots of flower, butterfly and accent molds:CHA Day 1! Martha's Clay Products 5CHA Day 1! Martha's Clay Products 4These are all made from clay:CHA Day 1! Martha's Clay Products 3CHA Day 1! Martha's Clay Products 2CHA Day 1! Martha's Clay ProductsCHA Day 1! Martha's Clay Products 6Are you in love yet????? I'd say I am, I'll be carrying the French General and Martha Stewart EK Success products in my store soon, especially the molds and clay, I hope I don't keep them all for myself, lol!

Stay tuned for no. 14-17 of the top 25! For more information on Basic Grey, Kaiser Craft and Ek Success/Martha Stewart and French General visit their sites:
www.basicgrey.com
www.kaisercraft.net
www.eksuccessbrands.com
www.marthastewart.com
www.frenchgeneral.com
Magic and Joy,
Lisa!

No comments: