Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Below is a list of my top 20 favorite products and manufacturers at this years Winter CHA 2012 show in Anaheim, CA. Today I will showcase the final companies no: 18-20 on my list!
CHA Day 3: Zutter! 4
1.Ruby Rock-It www.rubyrock-it.com
2.Graphic 45 www.g45papers.com
3.Hemptique www.hemptique.net
4.Vintaj www.vintaj.com
5.Beacon Adhesives www.beaconadhesives.com
6.Scrap Perfect www.scraperfect.com
7.Plaid www.plaidonline.com
8.Ranger www.rangerink.com
9.Ellison/Sizzix www.ellison.com
10.Colorbox/Clearsnap/Donna Salazar www.clearsnapinc.com
11.Basic Grey www.basicgrey.com
12.Kaiser Craft www.kaisercraft.net
13.EK Success:Martha Stewart and French General www.eksuccessbrands.com
14.Glitter Dust www.thermoweb.com
15.October Afternoon www.octoberafternoon.com
16.Offray Ribbon-Sports Line
17.Best Creations www.bestcreation.us
18.Zutter www.zutterproducts.com
19.Walter Kunze Dresden's www.walterkunze.com
20.Globe Craft Memories www.globecraftmemories.com

Right Now I am showing no. 18,19 and 20
CHA Day 3: Zutter! 3
No. 18, the fabulous Zutter! I was blown away by the easy and precision of their zutter brand of products, their cutting and binding system just cuts hours of time out of your day, especially when creating a bevy of books that need to be punch and binded.

Even the staff at Zutter was extremely helpful, informative and nice, which makes loving their products even more! Here take a look:
CHA Day 3: Zutter!CHA Day 3: Zutter! 2CHA Day 3: Zutter! 5CHA Day 3: Zutter! 6The above photo's show the quick demo I received on punching the holes through the masonite and the binding, so quick and easy, making them one of my top fave companies for this years's CHA.

Next in line is no. 19, Walter Kunze Dresden's. Okay need I say anymore then the name: DRESDEN, if you are a vintage art fan, then you are drooling like me, and if you love Dresden then you will love all their products, including the costume sized full Dresden Crowns, Tiara's and Fairy/Angel Wings. OMG, love them all, Here take a sneak peak:

Fabulous right? And that's why they made it into my top CHA Winter 2012 list....

Now our final no. 20, Globe Craft Memories are the creators behind the craft domes aka Chipboard Bubble Frames, which are like captured jar fairy bases or the vintage style Victorian glass bubble frames, mini vignettes for assemblage and paper. I was first introduced to this company a year ago, and as soon as I saw these fab bubble craft domes, I was instantly in love.

At CHA this year, Globe Craft were one of the manufacturers who sponsored the designer showcase that I took part in, when I received my supplies from them, I nearly fainted, love, love and love these domes, the possibilities are endless and well let's just say I am craft bubble doming away, lol! Take a look at the project I made for the 3-d portion of the designer showcase using their fun domes and dome enclosures which are made from a good quality chipboard:
CHA Day 1, Inside Scrap Perfect! 10CHA Day 1, Inside Scrap Perfect! 12CHA Day 1, Inside Scrap Perfect! 13CHA Day 1, Inside Scrap Perfect! 15 I have a few extra bubble domes and already figuring out what my next project is going to be!

To learn more about all the products from these companies and where to buy, visit them on their sites at:
www.zutterproducts.com
www.walterkunze.com
www.globecraftmemories.com

You might be wondering what happened to the top 25? Well I merged some lines into their parent companies such as French General, Martha Stewart, Color Box and Donna Salazar, Sizzix,
so my top 25 actually becomes the top 20 list. I hope you enjoyed my month coverage of CHA Winter 2012 in Anaheim, CA, meeting new stars, seeing old ones, visiting your fave suppliers and their booths, getting introduced to new or starting suppliers and getting a sneak peak into the newest items and my top 20 fave list of products/manufacturers of CHA Winter 2012.

Its been quite a journey, now I am ready to start sharing projects I've made using some of these supplies, visiting my newest products, meeting the design team, new adventures, how-tos, tips, tricks and more!

Magic and Much, Much Joy,
Lisa!

No comments: