Sunday, February 26, 2012

Below is a list of my top 25 favorite products and manufacturers at this years Winter CHA 2012 show in Anaheim, CA. Today I will showcase no: 7-12 on my list, first showcase is no.10 Colorbox/Clearsnap/Donna Salazar!
CHA Day 1! Colorbox! Smooches!
CHA Day 1! Hemptique! 3
1.Ruby Rock-It www.rubyrock-it.com
2.Graphic 45 www.g45papers.com
3.Hemptique www.hemptique.net
4.Vintaj www.vintaj.com
5.Beacon Adhesives www.beaconadhesives.com
6.Scrap Perfect www.scraperfect.com
7.Plaid www.plaidonline.com
8.Ranger www.rangerink.com
9.Ellison/Sizzix www.ellison.com
10.Colorbox/Clearsnap/Donna Salazar www.clearsnapinc.com
11.Basic Grey www.basicgrey.com
12.Kaiser Craft www.kaisercraft.net
13.EK Success:Martha Stewart and French General www.eksuccessbrands.com
14.Glitter Dust www.thermoweb.comhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
15.October Afternoon www.octoberafternoon.com
16.Offray Ribbon-Sports Line
17.Best Creations www.bestcreation.us
18.Zutter www.zutterproducts.com
19.Walter Kunze Dresden's www.walterkunze.com
20.Globe Craft Memories www.globecraftmemories.com

Right Now I am showing no. 10: Colorbox/Clearsnap/Donna Salazar! I am so loving the new Smooches: Smooch Glitz, up until the designer showcase that I took part in for CHA, I had never had the chance to try smooches in my works, as part of the designer showcase, clearsnap sent me Smooches, colorbox inks and mixed media inks by Donna Salazar and I fell in love with all three products. I have used colorbox inks before, but this was my first trying smooches and the mixed media inks, which I now can't live without in my projects.CHA Day 1! Colorbox!The mixed media inks have such a nice rich pigment and a wonderful consistency, so easy to work with. The products in my Lisa Kettell Designs embellishments line take really well to the mixed media inks and the smooches, here is a project I created when I got back from CHA using the colorbox inks, mixed media inks, smooches, Lisa Kettell Designs: Bailey Style embellishment and steampunk paper, along with other industry products! Grungepunk Tags 15Grungepunk Tags 14I'd recommend trying their new products, you'll have tons of fun experimenting, like I did! Here's a picture w/April from Colorsnap and Me!CHA Day 1! Colorbox! 2I hope you enjoyed learning about these new products, just like I had fun playing with them! To learn more about their line of products please visit their site: www.clearsnapinc.com

Magic and Joy,
Lisa!

No comments: