Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Queen of the Court, Tennis Cuffs, for the Tennis-ista!
Tennis Cuffs! 3
Who doesn't want to be Queen of her own Tennis Court? Now you can with custom tennis cuffs created to fit your love for the game of tennis!

The cuffs are created from actual tennis balls, rhinestones, felt, clasps, sewing, etc.

All cuffs fit standard wrist size, if your wrist is larger, the cuff can be adjusted to fit your wrist specifications.

I have been making these cuffs for years for customers, friends and family. These cuffs are the original, one and only, Lisa Kettell Tennis Cuff. All Tennis cuffs are original to my idea, creation and design, no two are alike and can signify your love for the game.

My Baseball cuffs have been featured in Bead Unique Magazine, several print magazines, blogs and a book due out this year and now I am can offer them as a custom bracelet for you!

PLEASE NOTE:

Sometimes I have color tennis balls in stock, these go fast, so check for availability on those colors and see what dyes are in to match your team.

Most of the tennis balls I use are vintage ones from game left overs and lots, and some are new and unused!

There is something so timeless and elegant about the game of tennis!


Any Questions, please let me know,

Magic and Joy,
Lisa!
Tennis Cuffs! 2Tennis Cuffs!Tennis Cuffs! 7Tennis Cuffs! 8Tennis Cuffs! 10
Visit my website: www.artoperanj.com
or my Artfire Store to order one!

Magic and Joy,
Lisa!

No comments: