Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rockin Ruby Rock-It!
Ruby Rock-it 6
Over a year ago, I attended CHA Winter 2010 and during one of my free moments I walked the show and stumbled upon Ruby Rock-It Designs, I instantly fell in love with their products and the fabulous people behind the products, who frequently visit the US to bring these products to you, all the way from Australia .
Ruby Rock-it 12Ruby Rock-it 3
Joanna and Warren's passion for Ruby Rock-it is like no other, then add in a warm and friendly group and you have a fabulous product.

Fast forward to CHA Winter 2011 and you have a happy Lisa, why, because I got to see my pals for Australia and their new collections, which instantly got me excited, two collections I just love are the Avalon and Le Jardin Lines, filled with everything a scrapbooker, paper or mixed media artist is going to want from: Felt cuts in the shape of chic silhouettes, girlie patterns, and Birds/Birdcages, sophisticated and chic ribbons and flowery trims, dazzle/rhinestone effects, fun lettering, enchanted butterflies and other must have embellishments.Ruby Rock-it 5Ruby Rock-it 4Many of their papers have double sided patterns filled with chic patterns, Bo-Ho, Light Steampunk and Garden Sophistication, some are rounded shape which make nice layered additions to your layouts, add pop dots for some added dimension when layering your papers.Ruby Rock-it 11Ruby Rock-it 10Ruby Rock-it also has a great collection of brads and ribbon flowers, they are one of my sponsors for the workshops, Mid Spring Nights Dream held at my store, Piddlestixs, where each student will receive a few surprise goodies from their line of products.Ruby Rock-it 7Ruby Rock-it 9Ruby Rock-it 8
I am currently working on a few paper projects and layouts using their fabulous products which just arrived. They inspired me to make a new Kewpie which I will be adding into one of the pieces I am making. The Avalon Collection with the silhouettes, has me thinking Paris Storybook Romance, Soirees, Tea Parties and Frou Frou, One of the pieces I am making is a Soiree 3-dimensional layout, Birdcage and a castle, stay tuned for sneak peaks on some of the finished items.
CHA Day 4: Ruby Rocket Rules!CHA Day 4: Me and Miss Ruby Rocket!
For now I hope you enjoyed getting a glimpse into the wonderful world of Ruby Rock-it and have fun with their products!

To Purchase or for more info:
http://rubyrock-it.blogspot.com
http://www.rubyrock-it.com

Have a wonderful day,
xoxo
Lisa!

No comments: