Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Baseball Cuff Colors, New Season!
The Original B-Cuff, Baseball Cuffs! 5
I'm working around the clock to bring you a variety of new styles for the new season of the B-Cuff.
I have been getting requests for frilly frou frou B-Cuffs, Pastels w/Rhinestones, Lace inserts, pink pearls, and little league team colors.

I periodically get in color baseballs and vintage/used baseballs, some are hand dyed by me and sometimes new baseballs are used.

Several customers ask for their team colors from The Angels to the Red Socks, The Yankees and The Mets, no team is excluded, even though I am a Yankee's fan, lol, I respect all the teams. I currently am working on the Baseball Cuff Necklace and Baseball stitched Purses. The Necklaces will be up next week and are similar to the cuff bracelet, but more edgy for the neck, some will have a chain clasp and others tie on ribbon, so you can see the variety of styles.
The Original B-Cuff, Baseball Cuffs! 6

The B-Cuffs are available in my etsy, artfire and web stores. If they sell out and you can't find the link contact me about a custom order or how to purchase one.
http://www.artfire.com/users/MoonfairesWorld

http://www.artoperanj.com/category_38/Custom-Baseball-Cuffs.htm

Attention League moms and Baseball girls, there are group discounts on B-Cuff orders and I offer wholesale to stores, so contact me regarding those requirements and pricing. Each and every cuff is handmade by me from every last detail.
The Original B-Cuff, Baseball Cuffs! 4

These cuffs, their concept and design are a Lisa Kettell original aka LK Designs copyright 2006-2011

4 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

lisa these are adorable!

Kathy said...

Well, aren't those some kind of crazy!! Very, very cute.

Cheers,
Kathy

Shabby Cottage Shops said...

Lisa, I cannot wait to get my pink baseball cuff for my granddaughter, she is just going to love it! Thanks so much, can you tell I am excited!!

Debie

Home and Heart said...

So cute and incredibly clever!!