Monday, December 12, 2011

The Pink Baseball Cuff!
Pink Shabby Chic B-Cuff! 3Note: I have one left in stock of the Pink Baseball Cuff!

Who doesn't want to be Queen of her own Baseball Game? Now you can with this baseball cuff created by me!

The cuffs are created from leather baseballs, rhinestones, felt, clasps, sewing, etc.

All cuffs fit standard wrist size, if your wrist is larger, the cuff can be adjusted to fit your wrist specifications.Pink Shabby Chic B-Cuff! 2Pink Shabby Chic B-Cuff!

I have been making these cuffs for years for customers, friends and family. These cuffs are the original, one and only, Lisa Kettell Baseball Cuff aka the B-Cuff.

The B-Cuff's are original to my idea, creation and design, no two are alike and can signify your love for the game.

The cuffs have been featured in Bead Unique Magazine, several print magazines, blogs, etc., and now I am can offer them as a custom bracelet for you!
Pink Shabby Chic B-Cuff! 4Pink Shabby Chic B-Cuff! 5
PLEASE NOTE:

This is a pink shabby chic baseball cuff for the frou frou baseball fan, made w/hand dyed baseball in a pink color, salt water taffy color insert, clasp, pink rhinestones, lacing and tiny pearl strand.

Most of the baseballs I use are vintage ones from game left overs and lots.
Pink Shabby Chic B-Cuff! 6Pink Shabby Chic B-Cuff! 7
This cuff is now for sale in my Artfire store!
Any questions, please ask,
xoxo
Lisa!

1 comment:

Marfi-topia said...

Lisa, these cuffs are just beautiful!
I love how you have made them so feminine.
The colors and embellishments add such a personal
Touch!