Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Cupcake Liner Dolls, The Fashion Plate
Cupcake Liner Doll, Fashion! 6
Here is another example of my cupcake liner dolls, his time using more frou frou and embellishments to resemble a fashion plate illustration, using one of my restored fashion plate images found on my flickr site.
Cupcake Liner Doll, Fashion! 5Cupcake Liner Doll, Fashion! 4
In addition to more crepe paper, I used pastel yellow bakery string and extra millinery, mostly vintage. Many of these components are available in either my artfire store or at my store front: Piddlestixs, located in Lafayette, NJ.Cupcake Liner Doll, Fashion! 3
Cupcake Liner Doll, Fashion! 2

Here is the link to my flickr site for the vintage images set:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/moonfaires16/sets/72157603511546861/
Here is the link for the project instructions on how to make these dolls:
http://faerieenchantment.blogspot.com/2011/11/cupcake-liner-dolls-cupcake-liner-dolls.html

1 comment:

Marfi-topia said...

wow, lisa this is amazing!!!