Monday, September 26, 2011

Witches Tea Party Event:Book of Spells Project, Layout 2!

Come Join us for the 3rd Annual Witches Tea Party at Piddlestixs, located in Historic Lafayette, NJ, this years project is the Book of Spells.

Come create a spellbinding vintage book of spells using a variety of vintage, found and new objects, resin, parchment, clay, metals, broken jewels, all sure to add some magic to your day.
The Layout in the book of spells, was made using my line of steampunk scrapbook papers: Steampunk Fairy, Storybook Grunge, Steampunk Apothecary, images, diecuts, vintage supplies, glass glitter, vintage trims and more!

All my scrapbook papers and products can be ordered online or bought in person at my store: Piddlestixs!Witches Tea Party Goodies!Here are some of the sponsored goodies for the students!

To register send an email to me at:
lisakettell@yahoo.com
or at www.artoperanj.com

For payment options please contact me!
xo
Lisa!

No comments: