- Lisa Kettell Designs Cupie Head
- ATC card backing
- Mini pink bottle brush tree
- Lisa’s Altered Art collage images
- Hello Dollie image by www.retrocafeart.com
- Pink scalloped trim by Julie Collings
- Glitter, flower, rhinestones, pink craft wire, ink, pink sequin trim and adhesive.
Saturday, December 28, 2013
DT Project: Pink Pixie Fairy, Debra Famularo
Deb’s Pink Pixie Fairy Card
1. Layer an ATC card backing ephemera of choice, and a collage image of a cupie doll, secure in place with adhesive.
2. Attach a cupie head from Lisa Kettell Designs to top center of the cupie doll image on the ATC card.
3. Add dimension to ATC with ink of choice.
4. Embellish with scalloped trim, bottle brush tree, sequins, rhinestones, flower, craft wire and glitter.
Bottle brush trees work for some many projects. Valentine's Day is coming up, this would make a great Valentine card or use in a party banner. Instead of a rectangular background shape, use a heart shape.
Visit this link to learn how to create and dye your own bottle brush trees at Rit Dye: http://www.ritstudio.com/2013/11/13/diy-sweet-bottle-brush-trees/
Stay tuned for more DT projects from the DT girls at Lisa Kettell