Thursday, March 13, 2014

The New Website

Hi All,

I received a few emails and facebook inbox messages asking me what will I be posting next.  I have  4 posts scheduled starting this coming Sunday. This post will showcase the Secret Blog Hop hosted by Laura Kelly.

The next post will highlight the Matilda Show in NYC and the inspiration behind it, which inspired me in so many ways.  This will be followed up with a project post and the unveil of the new website Lisa Kettell Designs www.lisakettelldesigns.com

After 18 years of creating I have reached various artistic audiences and have widened my network. The result ever changing sites, and new partnerships.  The time has come for me to streamline all these sites into one location, a headquarters, a one stop site where your fave Lisa Blogs, Shops, Products, Partners/Affiliates, Design Team and Projects will stream from.

This blog, Faerie Enchantment will remain in its present location and linked to the parent website, Lisa Kettell Designs. During the past few weeks I have been active in streamlining these sites and linking it all together.

Over the next few weeks, I look forward to sharing with you new product, projects, and a great company whose product you will fall in love with.

Thanks so much for all these years of support and belief in Lisa Kettell Designs.  I look forward to sharing with you more creative inspiration and fun.

xoxo
Lisa

1 comment:

Marfi-topia said...

awesome!
so happy everything is going great!
can't wait to see the new goodies and websites!!