Monday, March 31, 2008

tinsel trading ribbon store
display at tinsel trading2
display at tinsel trading
charlotte me and terri
terri and me2
metaxia lisa and meleen
Lisa and Heather!Glenn and Lisa at Tinsel Trading!
Hello All,
I've been horrible with writing blogs for the past 6 months, but I have made it my point to start blogging everyday with new material, artwork and events.
I will also be revamping this blog with a new look in the next few weeks.

But one thing I would like to share with you on my blog was my visit to Tinsel trading this past saturday. I went in to visit Terri and buy some goodies for a class I'm teaching. On my visit I had the pleasure of meeting Charlotte Lyons and her class of students. They were making the most amazing and delicate assemblages that I've seen, made for wonderful found objects and vintage delicacies.

If you are ever in NYC, please take a visit to Tinsel Trading or sign up for one of their many enticing and creative classes, it is worth the time and energy, you will not be disappointed. Here are some pictures from my adventure!
Visit Terri's blog at:
  • Terri Ventura

  • Visit Charlotte's blog and website at:
  • Charlotte Lyons

  • House Wren STudio

  • Tinsel Trading:
  • Tinsel Trading
  • 2 comments:

    meleen dupré said...

    lisa,

    it was great meeting you and glenn at tinsel trading. your work is just beautiful!!!

    meleen dupré
    http://passionatedetails.typepad.com

    Lisa Kettell said...

    Thank you so much Meleen!
    I'm stopping by your blog!
    Have a magical day!
    Lisa!