- Cigar box or book shaped box (available at craft and hobby stores)
- 2 Baby Bailey unpainted dolls
- Fairy silhouette
- wooden scrolls/trim
- alphabet stickers
- England stickers*
- gold glitter washi tape
- purple ribbon
- treasure map
- hot glue gun, glue sticks
- white glue
- glitter in gold & pink
- craft wire
- green scrapbook paper
- acrylic pant: white, peach, orange, gold, pink, red, light green, dark green, dark blue, brown, black
- Paint baby bailey dolls to look like Wendy and Peter. Then hot glue purple ribbon to top of her head, add pink glitter to top of her ankles.
- Next fold a small amount of green paper to resemble a hat for peter, hot glue to his head poke craft wire into back of dolls, set aside.
- Paint the wooden trim gold and add glitter. Paint inside of box dark blue and add white to create clouds.
- Position Big Ben sticker in front of the clouds, or, paint him on. Then glue green paper to lid of box, paint outside of box gold.
- Open box add washi tape across the top and hot glue wooden trim to frame inside of box. add stickers and silhouette to box lid to create the cover.
- Put a small amount of hot glue on tips of the wire attached to the dolls and position them to look like they're flying.
- Add treasure map to inside lid and dry brush gold paint on corners of cover and the map.
Stay tuned for more Design Team projects this week!