- Baby Bailey unfinished doll, Lisa Kettell Designs
- artificial flowers
- dark brown acrylic paint
- light brown acrylic paint
- peach acrylic paint
- acorn tops
- Clear plastic ornament
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Paint baby Bailey peach and brown, let dry.
- Cut toothpicks into fourths and glue on top of head for horns.
- Glue moss, mushrooms, acorn and artificial flowers to the inside of ornament half.
- Make a pan pipe out of toothpicks by gluing five toothpicks together then cutting them at an angle.
- Attach them to baby bailey.
- Glue baby bailey inside ornament.
More projects on their way including the launch of the new website.