- Cupie Dollheads, LKD (Lisa Kettell Designs)
- FrouFrou Stickpins, LKD (Lisa Kettell Designs)
- Green Glitter Stars, LKD (Lisa Kettell Designs)
- Glitter..I used white, pink and blue
- Paper Flowers
- Take Frou Frou stick pin and gently slide it into the Cupie Doll head. Check to be sure it's where you want before you continue.
- Put a thin line of white glue on head and sprinkle with glitter. Add rhinestone accent.
- For Cupie Flower Stickpins, glue bottom of pin to star, add glitter and paper flower.
- What next? Add more glitter! (be careful when working with the stickpin, you can add a pin keeper to the end to prevent getting poked and to finish the artpin.)
Cupie Dollhead Stickpins are shown on LKDesigns Bingo card, also available in the shop!