Wednesday, February 08, 2012

CHA Day 1, Part 2
CHA Day 1! Beacon w/Mark
The next part of my journey into CHA I had to stop at my 2nd family: Beacon Adhesives!
Here I am with the amazing Mark Wilson of Creative Distribution who came all the way from England to CHA for the Beacon Booth.

Everyone in this group are truly amazing from their products to themselves, Mike, Karen, Hala, the whole team is just wonderful. Their customer service and pride in their products goes beyond normal limits, anytime I have a question I get a solution fast.

I recently tried a few new products and love working with Quick Grip, Zip Dry, Kids Choice and Decoupage Gloss Sealer, which I use to seal in my glitter. For a complete guide on Beacon Glue's visit their link: http://www.beaconadhesives.com/tips.html and download their free glue/tips guide. Also here is a quick link to their adhesive selection: http://www.beaconadhesives.com/cchart.htmlCHA Day 1! Beacon w/Mark 3CHA Day 1! Beacon w/Karen!I'll be back with more Beacon photos and the Top 25 Product spotlight in the next day or so...

After Beacon, I headed over to search for my 3rd family, my Aussie family, on the way I got distracted by some other fab booths gracing the floors, here is one of them, Best Creations, look at how cute these papers are:CHA Day 1! Candy Papers! 4CHA Day 1! Candy Papers 2CHA Day 1! Candy Papers! 3I'll be sharing more photos of their papers in the spotlight! I just love love love these! I then spotted the new sports line of ribbons at Offray, How much do I love my sports, so yes I am thrilled with these new ribbons:
CHA Day 1! Offray! Need I say More 3CHA Day 1! Offray! Need I say More 2
Along the way, I ran into my childhood friend Alex, we always seen to meet at CHA and were both from the same area, lol. Alex is an amazing creative talent, and works with Martha Stewart, he gave me a quick preview of some new Martha products and you will just faint, trust me! CHA Day 1! Alex and Me Here is a quick preview of some new products, my fave are the molds and clay products she has created, I'll be showing casing more of this in my spotlight, as this is one of my must have new fave items!CHA Day 1! Martha's Clay Products 5After spending some time here at EK Success, I found the one and the only RUBY ROCK-IT, my Aussie Family!CHA Day 1! Ruby Rock-it! 3All I had to do is look for the massive birdcage, it was like living in a real life assemblage filled with Ruby Rock-it bliss. Upon entering the ceremony had begun, the gifting of the shirt, fam to fam. We presented Warren with his own NJ shirt, lol, the girls Joanna and Rachel will get something more blingy!
CHA Day 1! Ruby Rock-it! 2Followed by the meeting, lol.CHA Day 1! Ruby Rock-it! 4 The Ruby Rock-it crew did it again with amazing new products, all I'm gonna say is OMG, I couldn't leave their booth with all the must have goodies, I'm especially loving their paper doll, British Steampunk and Nostalgia lines, I already overdosed on their Le Jardin collection last year! Its safe to say their new products will be in my Top 25 Spotlight! CHA Day 1! Ruby Rock-it! 7CHA Day 1! Ruby Rock-it! 14CHA Day 1! Ruby Rock-it! 13CHA Day 1! Ruby Rock-it! 21CHA Day 1! Ruby Rock-it! 18Here I am with two of the greatest girls I know:CHA Day 1! Ruby Rock-it! 28The whole crew!CHA Day 1! Ruby Rock-it!Great Minds think with Great Shoes!LOL!
CHA Day 1! Ruby Rock-it! 24After closing out the day at Ruby Rock-it, Mom and I headed over to meet the crew at Beacon for dinner, the choice amazing Mexican at: La Casa Garcia, such a great dinner with great people!CHA Day 1! Dinner! 3CHA Day 1! Dinner!
After dinner, we headed to the hotel to get ready for another fun filled and long day at CHA. This concludes highlights from Day CHA Day 1, stay tuned for Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 and highlights, along with the Top 25!
xoxo
Lisa!

No comments: