Friday, November 11, 2011

Antiquing in Andover!
Me at Made in the Shade 3
In early summer I went to visit my friend Wanda's space at Made in the Shade in Andover, NJ, which is about 20 minutes from my store. Wanda has the sweetest and most vintage chic items, it was so much fun waltzing around her booth.
Wanda's Space: Made in the Shade! 19Wanda's Space: Made in the Shade! 17Wanda's Space: Made in the Shade! 16Notice the adorable ballet slippers, I have a ton of pairs from a friend, which I am waiting to adorn with jewels and millinery, after seeing these ballet shoes, Wanda inspired me to decorate mine.Wanda's Space: Made in the Shade! 13Wanda's Space: Made in the Shade! 12That day Wanda had given me a extremely large bag of vintage doilies, laces, trims, and cloths, which I have been using in my stitched projects and in some of the workshops I host at Piddlestixs, my store in Historic Lafayette, NJ.
Wanda's Space: Made in the Shade! 2After leaving her space, I decided to incorporate my visit into Piddlestixs Vol.5 which will be ready at the end of the month! To learn more about Wanda and to see more of her store pick of Piddlestixs Vol. 5 at the end of the month!

Magic and Joy,
Lisa!

No comments: