Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Ollie The Wizard!
Ollie The Wizard! 13Meet Ollie The Wizard!

Ollie lives in Pemberly Woods, 2 Hours North of London. Ollie is a young wizard who attends Pemberly School of Wizards...................
Ollie The Wizard! 12Ollie The Wizard! 10This piece is made from a doll closet I transformed into a shadow box, vintage fabrics, DMC floss, fabric Tac, German glass glitter, and my newest doll part: the Ollie Style, in the costume doll collection of doll parts. This doll part and the 4 others will be available this week in my etsy and artfire stores.Ollie The Wizard! 8I have always loved creating little magical worlds, the inspiration for this piece came from a project in my book; "Altered Art Circus", Quarry Books, 2009, the cover of the book showcases little circus cart assemblages made the same way only using paper images instead of clay dolls or figures. Ollie The Wizard! 4Ollie The Wizard! 3The unfinished version of the Ollie Doll is available and can be painted to your specifications its is labeled under the Bailey Style doll parts in my etsy, artfire online stores and at my store front: Piddlestixs!Ollie The Wizard! 6Ollie The Wizard! 9Ollie is currently spreading magic inside Piddlestixs, but I will be listing him in either my Etsy or Artfire Store tonight!

Ollie will also be available soon as a cake topper and cupcake toppers, custom orders can be made as well!

Magic and Joy,
Lisa!

1 comment:

Elaine A said...

Lisa -

Ollie is such a sweetie! He is utterly adorable, like all your work is.

Elaine Allen