Monday, January 17, 2011

Vintage Curiosities at Piddlestixs!
Vintage Treasures at Piddlestixs! 9
Many of you know I have a store front located in Historic Lafayette, NJ, its located in a former theater, WWI weight station and service are, congressional meeting place, and many other former lives, now its the home of my magical world: Piddlestixs, which is a vintage cafe of sorts from vintage crafty goods from millinery to cigar boxes and labels, doll parts and trims.
Vintage Treasures at Piddlestixs! 7
We have handmade and designer jewelry, vintage and new clothing, party and cake goodies, toppers, gourmet foods, tea and more. I host workshops in the studio and events.
If you are in the area come on by for a visit, you won't be disappointed, I'm located in the heart of an antiques district with shoppes in old former houses and a Mill. There's an adorable cafe downstairs called: Millside Cafe, and lots of fun! Here are some photos of the vintage goodies in my store!
Vintage Treasures at Piddlestixs!Vintage Treasures at Piddlestixs! 6Vintage Treasures at Piddlestixs! 4Vintage Treasures at Piddlestixs! 10
As you can see the photos above are filled with curiosities and magical things, very eclectic and unusual, some handmade, some vintage and some new. I have a love affair with vintage apothecary and Old England, Egyptology and Mythical things, anything wizardry and enchanting!Vintage Treasures at Piddlestixs! 12
Vintage Treasures at Piddlestixs! 11You never know what you'll find inside Piddlestixs: Purveyors of Curiosity, everyday we add new treasures for all to enjoy!
Piddlestixs:Vintage Crafty Section! 4Piddlestixs:Vintage Crafty Section! 3

1 comment:

Elaine A said...

Hi Lisa -

I love the photos of your shop. Just the type of place I like to vist. Little nooks and corners that invite you to explore. I'll have to see if I can talk my sister into going down there in the spring or summer.

Elaine Allen