Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Valentine Kewpie House Kit, Valentine Tag and Spellbinder Winners!
Valentine Kewpie House Kit! 9
Here is a new kit I created for Valentine's Day, Made using a glittered red house, millinery, my small kewpie doll, lettering from my scrapbook paper: Candy, sturdy paper rosette, tin crown, chipboard and trim.

The kit includes everything above except for the glue.

I have 3 kits left, you get an extra kewpie (un-painted), extra banner: Candy, and some other surprises as well. There are 2 left on Etsy and 1 at the store, contact me or visit my Etsy to order.
Valentine Kewpie House Kit! 7Valentine Kewpie House Kit! 5Valentine Kewpie House Kit!
Valentine Kewpie House Kit Basics! 3
I will be making up St.Patty's Day and Easter Kits as well!

I am hosting 3 swaps here on the blog: Vintage Valentine ATC, Valentine Postcard and Queen of Hearts Banner. I also took part in Artsy Fartsy's one for one tag swap. Here is my tag for that swap, already complete and ready to go.
Queen Cupie, Valentine Tag Swap! 7Queen Cupie, Valentine Tag Swap! 5
I have been asked to make some similar tags, and full banners for customers. I will have some handmade vintage valentines, valentine tags, valentine ornaments and banners available for sale, including more kits and full size cupies available in the store and on etsy, artfire this week!

Queen Cupie, Valentine Tag Swap! 3Queen Cupie, Valentine Tag Swap! 2Queen Cupie, Valentine Tag Swap!
I'd like to announce the winner of the Spellbinding ATC Contest:
Elaine A is the winner, Elaine email your mailing address! My email: lisakettell@yahoo.com
Miss Spellbinders Magic Ballet ATC!

I'd also like to send the others who participated some pre-cut spellbinder atc's from my paper as a token of my thank you for participating, send me your addresses!
Thank you to all who entered the contest!

xoxo
Magic and Joy,
Lisa!

3 comments:

Elaine A said...

YIPEE! Oh Lisa - Thank you! Oops - I said that out loud and I just got some strange looks from co-workers in the office - LOL! I can't help it. Thank you so much. I'll get my address information off to you in a few minutes.
I love your little kits. Your Artsy Fartsy tag swap is so adorable. I swear, you are the Queen of all things Magic and Fairy! You always manage to put things together and just make them look gorgeous!
Have a super day and thank you once again. I am such a lucky girl!

Elaine Allen

Marfi-topia said...

congratulations to elaine!!!your year is starting out so lucky!!!!
these are adorable Lisa!!
thank you so much:)
you inspire me every day...ok, now i'm off to have coffee and kool whip(lol)

Lisa Kettell said...

Hi Ladies,
so glad you guys entered the contest. Elaine, your name was picked out of the hat, doing happy dance.
Marfi, I'm sending you some of the plain blanks for you to use in your works!

Hugs Everyone!
xoxo
Lisa!