Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Amy Knutkowski has done it again, another fabulous digital masterpiece. Today was a late day at Piddlestixs, spent eating candy and giving it all away. As I sat back tonight and reflected on the Halloween Season, I came away with magic, 2 full weeks of it. A Witches Tea Party, Ghost Walk, Seance, Halloween Decor, Folklore and a Special Birthday Greeting to my Grandmother who was born on Halloween, who makes this day that more special.

I walked toward each area of my store and turned off the lights, which glow so magically every evening. To me it doesn't have to be Halloween time in order to decorate and feel magic around you and inside you, it can be kept all your long. In a few weeks, I will be celebrating the release of the latest Harry Potter Movie with a night workshop and a trip to see it.

Tonight I turned on the computer and was greeted with a fabulous piece of digital magic from the amazing Amy Knutkowski, who used one of my images: Betty Grable Halloween as an element in the piece. Click here to visit Amy's flickr site!
Amy's Blog: www.wallflowerimages.blogspot.com

Here is the Betty Grable Halloween Image:
Betty Grable Halloween!

Here is the digial masterpiece that Amy created with it:
Spooky

All my collage cd's are available in my Etsy Store, Website, and inside Piddlestixs. For free images to use in your works, please visit my flickr site.

Have a magic filled night!
xoxo
Lisa!

No comments: