Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Marionette Theater Workshop, Snibbets inside the Candyland Theater!
Here are some previews of the almost done Marionette Theater for my workshop at Zne Covenzione in California.
Doll Marionette Theatre! 12In the previous posts you have seen the making and buying of the supplies for this theater, now I am giving you a look inside the almost complete piece which I have entitled: Candyland Theater, with Miss Nellie Sugarwish, The Queen of Candyland, the Star Marionette!Doll Marionette Theatre! 11Come with me and explore the origins of Candyland, who is Nellie Sugarwish and why is she the star Marionette? the answers will first be revealed in class, then eventually on this blogDoll Marionette Theatre! 9Another question I have is: Do you love Candy, Cupcakes and Sugary Sweets? I do and so does Miss Nellis, her favorite treat is cherry cupcakes with creamy vanilla filling, she also loves pink opera cake and coconut cookies.Doll Marionette Theatre! 10new artwork dolls 018Doll Marionette Theatre! 7There is magic and enchantment lurking behind every corner or theater curtain, waiting for you to discover. The halls are lighted with Parisian bulb lights, candy fountains and lollipop containers. Confectionary Girls walk down the isles with treat filled carts filled with many of your favorite snacks such as Bon Bons, Chocolates and Sweet Pretzels.Doll Marionette Theatre! 8More Snippets Inside The Candyland Theater Tommorrow!

Have a Magical and Sweet Night!
Lisa!

8 comments:

MaygreenFairies said...

Adoreable Lisa!! Perfectly pretty in pink!! Mandy x

Elaine A said...

My you have been a busy little bee! Absolutely sweet and adorable, love everything.

Elaine Allen

Tristan Robin said...

Enchanting! So frothy and magical! I wish I were able to take the class!

Deborah said...

Oh how sweet! Delightful. Now I want cupcakes for breakfast. **blows kisses** Deborah

Lola Enchanted said...

loving that!!!!!!~

chinamommy said...

Oh Lisa i have GOT to get with you about my cupcakes for your next zine... there is a next isn't there? i have SEVERAL ready, so i'll send you pics & then we can go from there....
~misschell
http://chinamommy04.blogspot.com/

Lisa Kettell said...

Thank You Thank You, Applause from the Theater and Candyland, Miss Nellie is so happy now! LOL!.

I'm doll absorbed at the moment, LOL!

Thank You so much!

I'm uploading the finished piece photos now!

XO
Lisa!

Poetic Dreams said...

Lisa, It's so cute. Love it and Nellie is adorable! Wishing ya a great night.
Big Hugs~