Monday, February 09, 2009


Hello All,Just a quick update, My new book: Altered Art Circus, Quarry Books, Feb.1, 2009, is now available, you can now purchase an

Autographed Copy through me.

A shipment will be arriving in 2-3 weeks, orders will be accepted on this first shipment until Feb. 18, after that date they will have to wait until a next shipment is ordered. If purchasing more then one, or have special written book requests, please inform me of that as well, before I sign your copy.

The signed books can be purchased on the left side column of this blog under my book cover, the top is for U.S. Orders, and the bottom button is for International Orders.

For now the book will not be on Etsy or Ebay! Thank You all for your support of the zine, collage cds, artwork and the book!

Magic and Joy!Lisa!

If you want to purchase the books using check or money order, please email me and inform me on or before Feb.18, 2009, so I can include you in this order.

If you do not get in on this signed book offer, all books can be purchased at Barnes and Noble, Border Books, Amazon, Target Online, Craft Stores, Small Book Stores and where ever your fave books are sold.

Look for my book signings, classes, workshops in NYC, NJ and California, more to come!

Thank You for all your support and inspiration!
Magic and Joy!
Lisa!

14 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Thanks, Lisa! Mine is ordered, I look forward to spending some time with it.

Karla

Cindy Is Crafty said...

How cool, Lisa! I am so excited for you!

Lisa Kettell said...

Thanks so much you guys!
I hope you enjoy it, and gain loads of magic and inspiration from it!
XO!
Lisa!

Sarah said...

Congrats Lisa so looking forward to seeing this book
Hugs Sarah xx

Lisa Gatz said...

Congratulations on your book...it looks great!

sparkleaplenty | sharon rohloff said...

I just bought your book at my local Barnes and Noble and I love it! The 'vintage toy' look combined with girly accents tickles my heart. I love that you include the images in the back of the book for the projects. Will you have additional circus image available on a CD too? Thanks again!

Lisa Kettell said...

OOOH so glad, I hope you get much magic and inspiration from it!

I have a circus collage cd which I just revamped that has collage images on there, plus I have some freebie pictures on my flickr site as well!

Magic and Much Joy!
Lisa!

kana said...

Lisa,

I couldn't wait for an autographed copy....I got mine at Borders. It is good and I want to make something from it soon!

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Lisa,

I know you're on cloud nine. I am so very happy for you. What a huge accomplishment. You should be so proud. I can't wait to hold the book in my hands!

Holly

sf said...

Hey Lisa,
Let me know if you want me to do a review in Pasticcio -
sarah

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and congratulations on your new book! How totally exciting. I look forward to checking back with your blog! You have wonderful creations!
Stay Cozy, Carrie

Lisa Kettell said...

Thank You Very Much Everyone!
Sending Magic and Joy to each of You!
XO!
Lisa!

eclectic archivist said...

Lisa, I ordered your Altered Art Circus book from Amazon on the 4th and it was on my door step by the
6th. It is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

Lisa Kettell said...

I am so excited, boy they delivered it fast, good! I hope you get loads of magic and joy from it!
Hugs!
Lisa!