Thursday, April 17, 2008


Yesterday as I explored the many wonderful blogs of my friends, I stopped by Susan Tuttle's Blog and was so excited to see, she has created what looks to be an outstanding and wonderful book due out mid year. The cover looks absolutely amazing, so I can only imagine what the inside of the book will look like, its going to be wonderful.
Susan's work is absolutely enchanting and wonderful, each piece she does is created from the heart, and Susan has a wonderful heart and spirit, I know for a fact, you can see that in the work that she creates. Her work is inspirational and gives us all the urge to create.
If you stop by the following link you can pre-order Susan's wonderful book:

  • Amazon


  • I have visited Amazon, here is a preview of the book cover, for more info visit Susan's Blog and Amazon:
  • Susan Tuttle
  • No comments: